OT-- YAY!!!!

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Ok, maybe i'm too easy to please but I just got an email that the touring Radio City Music Hall Rocketts Christmas Spectacular is coming to a town close to me this year and I'm so excited!!!! They are always my fave part of the whole Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!!! Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted to see them!!!!

~happy dance~

Replies

• mello
    Options
    Ok, maybe i'm too easy to please but I just got an email that the touring Radio City Music Hall Rocketts Christmas Spectacular is coming to a town close to me this year and I'm so excited!!!! They are always my fave part of the whole Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!!! Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!!!

~happy dance~
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

~happy dance~

Fun! The Christmas Spectacular is a good time! I went years ago! NYC in general is a great place during the holidays!! There is always a certain energy in the city but to me that time is always just a little more magical!
  • mello
    Options

~happy dance~

Fun! The Christmas Spectacular is a good time! I went years ago! NYC in general is a great place during the holidays!! There is always a certain energy in the city but to me that time is always just a little more magical!

I have traveled alot of places but I've never been to NYC. One of my dream trips is to go there in Dec to see the city all dressed up for Christmas one year!!!! I'm just excited that a little of it can come to me!!!!!