30 day shred question...

Options
How do you enter the 30 day shred workout? It's not in the database...so...what should I do?

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    under circuit training general.....
  • girlonthewing6
    girlonthewing6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics.
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I added to my database.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    circuit training.
  • Isa25
    Isa25 Posts: 46
    Options
    Circuit training, but that particular exercise in MFP always WAY overestimates - had to use a HRM to get the numbers right!
  • CarlaAnn15
    CarlaAnn15 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use Circuit Training, General.

Good Luck to you!!!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I added it to my database and entered my calorie burn from my HRM.
  • kristakayklein
    Options
    Ok... I know you are all going to think I'm an idiot...but is an HRM?
  • hannyt
    hannyt Posts: 33
    Options
    heart rate monitor ;) i usually just consider it strength training and get about 125 calories, which is probably pretty close! :)
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had the same question when I first started. It is a Heart Rate Monitor. I got mine at walmart (I dont reccommend it) LOL. Search the forums, many people have bought better ones. They track your heart rate and many of them count your calories burned and can tell you where you need to keep your heart rate to get the best workout. My mom got a Polar HRM and she loves it. Just so you know, I usually burn around 280-320 on the 30 day shred...but it all depends on your body type and weight.
  • kristakayklein
    Options
    Thank you!!! That is extremely helpful. Circuit training said I only burned 175...but man..it feels like it should be more. Thanks for kindly answering my ditzy question. Looks like I should probably invest in one of those! Thanks again!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I use BodiaMedia Fit and it says I burn about 180 for 30 Day Shred.