THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY

Options
I was a little upset last Thursday morning (my weigh in day) because I had not lost any weight that week.

Well, I put on one of my favorite pair of pants today and rushed off to a dentist appointment before work. I was in a hurry and the roads were a little icy, (gotta love Central NY, I don't think winter is ever going to end!!) so I didn't notice until I got to work. I started walking down the hall to my desk and stopped to look at what I was wearing. Are these my pants I? They are practically falling off as I am walking down the hall. Ya, they are mine and probably about 2 sizes too big!!! I just wore them a week or so ago, they were fine. Wow, this is awesome!!! I can't weigh myself until Thursday morning, because I tend to over use my scale and cannot allow myself to weigh in more than once a week or it will make me crazy. But I am looking forward to it!!!

Replies

• reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    What a great story!
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love when that happens:wink::laugh: That's wonderful. Keep it up ( and you pants) .:bigsmile:
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ain't that a great feeling!!! :happy: WTG!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love it. That is fantastic and keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • cmeginnis
    Options
    :smile:
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    Fantastic story! loved it - very proud of you!
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's great! It is the best feeling!!!!
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! keep up the good work!
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    Lovely story!

I had to smile at that because here in England pants = knickers and I had a vision of you losing yours as you were walking, which would have made dancinblonde's comment very funny.

Then I realised that you meant trousers. :laugh:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Love it! How wonderful!! Congrats! Keep it up!!
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    But now you have to buy new clothes all over!

;)

Well done!!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Great job! It really gives me motivation after having a 0.5 lb loss this week. Keep up the good work!