Losing but now not... any Advice?

hunnyxox
hunnyxox Posts: 2
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all!

So about a year ago I managed to lose 30 pounds in a very unhealthy way (pretty much just the starve yourself deal) and pulled myself together to make a change and eat healthily. Now I've decided that I should shoot for my goal the right way and aim to lose the last 46 pounds by eating healthy.

I've been following the calorie counting and fat/protein/carb sections to a "T" and the first week I lost 6 pounds but now in my second week I've lost none! I think i may have even gained a few back. I've been drinking between 9-12 cups of water a day and am not intaking on any extra salt or high sodium foods. I haven't been able to usually meet the calorie goal for the day (1220cal) but have been close. I also walk at least 35minutes a day with exercise about 3 times a week on top of that.

Why am I not losing? Does anyone know of something more I could do? Should I cut back on more calories? Eat mostly just veggies? Help!

Really wanting to reach my goal this time... any help would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.