LOL@Me!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
LOL!! I just emailed the Oprah show!!! Hey, she always does shows on successful weight-loss stories and I thought "hey, why NOT me??"...Maybe I can get a trip to Chicago and a fun makeover out of it!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    LOL!! I just emailed the Oprah show!!! Hey, she always does shows on successful weight-loss stories and I thought "hey, why NOT me??"...Maybe I can get a trip to Chicago and a fun makeover out of it!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh that would be COOL
    She does the BEST make-overs....so much fun

Kim
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've e-mailed her before... heehee. Not about weightloss but about the Dr. Oz episodes - I love it when he's on!!! I hope she picks you!!! If she does then you have to do a shout out to all your MFP peeps!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Go Tam!!! If you get on make sure to let us know when it airs!!! I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You go Tam!!!!! Maybe you can go AND get Oprah to give you a new wardrobe for your new body!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You go Tam!!!!! Maybe you can go AND get Oprah to give you a new wardrobe for your new body!!!!!
    That's the idea!! :wink: I mean, I have about 36 lbs to go for my goal weight, but compared to the 99 I have lost, that is nothing!! :laugh: :laugh:

And I would totally plug MFP!! I would be like "MFP ROCKS!! HEY MY FRIENDS....Oh....and JEREMY TOO!! :wink: :laugh: )

Just kidding! You know I love you bro!!! :)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Heck Yeah!!! Oh OH OH OH FIELD TRIP!!! EVERYBODY pack your bags!!!:drinker:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I've e-mailed her before... heehee. Not about weightloss but about the Dr. Oz episodes - I love it when he's on!!! I hope she picks you!!! If she does then you have to do a shout out to all your MFP peeps!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love Dr. Oz . He is supposed to get his own show i think
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You are already the poster child for MFP on MFP...time to take you national!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Great job Tam
    You deserve it, and do let us know what happens:flowerforyou:

GO Tam Go:drinker: Just pretend the drinks are pom poms
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That would be a load of fun!!! Keep us posted to hear what she has to say:smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm going to go on as your weight loss nemesis!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How cool! I hope you get to go. You're a wonderful inspiration to all of us. Think how many other people you would inspire. :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I love Oprah!

I bet you get a call back! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm going to go on as your weight loss nemesis!!!
    More like my LIFE nemesis!!! Sheesh! Say something nice!! RIGHT NOW! I demand it! :grumble: :explode:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Oh No!! I just had a wicked bad thought if MFP was to get a shout out on National tv - will it get too big and impersonal and full of wackos - remember the bad man with the gross butt pics?? I love our little family!!!

Tami - it would be sooooo unbelievable to see you on Oprah!!! I would definitely make that road trip!!! Our pwn MFP Poster Child!!! {{proud moment}}:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh No!! I just had a wicked bad thought if MFP was to get a shout out on National tv - will it get too big and impersonal and full of wackos - remember the bad man with the gross butt pics?? I love our little family!!!

Tami - it would be sooooo unbelievable to see you on Oprah!!! I would definitely make that road trip!!! Our pwn MFP Poster Child!!! {{proud moment}}:heart:

I was thinking about that too! Maybe I shouldn't let this website get TOO public! That is if I even get chosen!! :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh..... I am sooooo friggin excited!!!
    I can see it now!.... Tiramisu walking out on the Oprah stage... Oh shooot!
    You have to let us everything.. I never watch her show b/c I always forget when it's on.

Good luck Tiramisu!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

I was thinking about that too! Maybe I shouldn't let this website get TOO public! That is if I even get chosen!! :laugh:
    we'd better strategize! Banks will have the answer!! He is the brains of this operation! :laugh:

I wonder what you can do to increase your chances of getting on - like sending in a video or making a scrapebook of your journey.....or all of us could right personal recommendations!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

we'd better strategize! Banks will have the answer!! He is the brains of this operation! :laugh:

I wonder what you can do to increase your chances of getting on - like sending in a video or making a scrapebook of your journey.....or all of us could right personal recommendations!!!
    That might be an idea!! Hmmmmm! Not sure! Hopefully they will see a 99 lb loss (as of my email I sent) that was done with healthy eating and exercise and pick me! hahaha!