Hi, I'm a newbie!

Options
Hi everybody, I'm Leann from MN. I just had my 3rd (and last!) daughter about 7 months ago, and I'm about to turn 30 in May. Weight has always been an issue for me but I'm finally ready to turn over a new leaf. I want to live healthier for my girls and look hotter in a bikini!!! Looking to lose 40 lbs...well that's my first goal anyway. I'm always open to tips and advice.

Replies

• Feger
    Feger Posts: 3
    Options
    Lean Cuisines! They are an easy way to add in variety and are low calorie! They are also fast and easy to heat up. I have found the best way to stick on a calorie target is to eat pretty much the same things over and over again. For example, for breakfast I know I will have an egg and ezekiel english muffin or oatmean and an egg. And a cheat meal on the weekend is a must!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome Leann! This is a great site! Much success to you!! :smile:
  • lealarson
    Options
    Thanks for the support and advice! I've been using myfitnesspal for about 3 weeks now and feel successful so far....nothing else has worked until now. I run a home daycare so my biggest challenge is to stop snacking whenever the kids eat snacks. I didn't even realize how much I was putting into my mouth until I started counting calories...I will definitely be trying Lean Cuisines!