When is the best time to workout?

Options
My favorite time is in the morning before lunch. I seem to do my best but i am curious when everyone else works out.

Replies

• Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom, so my workouts revolve around my daughter's naps/sleep schedule. I usually work out during her naps, but if we're out and about during the day then I wait until she goes to bed for the night and work out then..........some days I work out both times.
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    i've heard its best to workout when you first wake up in the morning on an empty stomach if your just going for cardio and pushing for the weight loss. i'm not a morning person, so i stroll in between 5 to 7 after eating a delicious protein shake to get me motivated :)
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1-6pm.
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1-6pm.
  • ToNiBeE99
    ToNiBeE99 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I work out (JM 30 Shred) in the morning at 6 or 6:30. Get's me revived up for the day. Than I workout again in the evening (jogging for about 30 mintues to a hour every other day)
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I usually workout after work between 5-9pm
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    I work nights, so I go to the gym about 1 p.m.
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    I like to do it just before lunch as well, for the reason that I'm always starving afterwards, and I can then legitimately eat right away.
  • Lakerlady5747
    Lakerlady5747 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I always say the best time is whenever you'll actually go workout! I can't force myself to get out of my comfy, cozy bed super early in the morning to go workout before work (I have to be there by 7:30am at the latest). I usually go between 7:30 and 8pm in the evening...it seems to work for me!