I need friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I am new and looking for some weight-loss friends who will encourage me when I really don't want to go to the gym, and maybe kick my butt a little when I stop for french fries or a Starbucks cookie instead of having a real dinner. I am approaching the heaviest weight I have ever been, currently at 166 lbs, and I'm just ready to feel sexy. I'm 22, I know my metabolism is the highest and this may be the fittest I will ever be! I just want to take my body into my control and see how well I can do for myself.

Anyone share these goals and want to help a girl out? Please add me as a friend!
:)

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 as well, and at the heaviest I've ever been! I know we can do it . :)
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Who doesn't need friends
  • melly28
    melly28 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm a couple of years older, but after looking at your profile, we're about the same height; i'm 5'9, and we have about the same goal. I'm with you girl, I NEED someone to kick my butt into workout mode again!! After 50 lbs gone, I'm ready for the best body I KNOW I can have. Friend me if you like!! :)
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Confession: I'm 166. I'm 22. I'm addicted to carbs.

*sends friend request*
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ekbontje
    ekbontje Posts: 36
    Options
    WOW What a response! Ok, the workouts and diet tracking begin tomorrow! I honestly feel like you guys are already my friends, so thanks!
  • Bdmiller42
    Bdmiller42 Posts: 149
    Options
    add me if your talkative
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    you're askin for serious support so be sure you're ready for that!

my best friend threatened to close down all the jack in the box's in my area LOL
  • HannahWhitfield7
    Options
    Sounds like exactly what i need!!