Uh Ohhh

Options
I'm hungry! I'm already over my calories by 160..and it's late at night so working out just isn't happening...nor is running laps around my house trying to break a sweat while the kiddies are sleeping LOL ( now there's a sight) .. what to do what to do!!!! The munchies are calling me!

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm hungry! I'm already over my calories by 160..and it's late at night so working out just isn't happening...nor is running laps around my house trying to break a sweat while the kiddies are sleeping LOL ( now there's a sight) .. what to do what to do!!!! The munchies are calling me!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Go to bed!!!

OR

Have a few grapes(VERY low cal) with lots of water.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet Leslee. Have a carrot stick and call it a night.:laugh:
    No seriously, maybe some fruit or crunchy veggies???
    Even if you go a little over, it's okay. I've done it MANY times and it didn't kill anything.
    47 lbs in under six months and I went over many a day.:happy:
  • LML79
    Options
    Thanks! I think I am going to just call it a night. I am also glad to hear when others still lose weight after going over on cals some days. Lately I just can't seem to stick to my 1200 cals. now that I am working out regularly..I'm hungrier!! Not good LOL!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I am going to just call it a night. I am also glad to hear when others still lose weight after going over on cals some days. Lately I just can't seem to stick to my 1200 cals. now that I am working out regularly..I'm hungrier!! Not good LOL!!

Well, if you're working out, then you have more than 1200 to eat because you have the added exercise calories.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    drink some water- usually a sign of hunger really means your body is thirsty
  • LML79
    Options
    True... I don't drink nearly as much water as I need to... i'm gonna try that! I wouldn't feel AS bad if I knew I worked out today.. but I went strong this week and then slacked off yesterday and today...took the kids to the beach today and fit the Beach Bum profile big time... didn't do a think! But hey..we all need a day like that once in a while..right? ( posted beach pics on the profile..the kiddies had so much fun!)
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've gone to bed when I knew I wasn't going to be able to fight it... Man did I wake up hungry but hey, I could start over! LOL

Really don't sweat it if you go over. As long as you come back to it you're not going to be knocked that far off track. Heck, you'd have to eat 3,500 calories to gain a pound ... so if you go over a little today and you weigh a little bit more in the morning just blame it on the extra bulk that's running through your system. You should be right back on track in a day or two.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I've got over 800 calories still to eat tonight, want to come over with some food and watch me eat???

NUM! NUM! NUM!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey Princess, I will come over but only if we can sit on the beach listening to the waves roll in while you eat your 800 calories...LOL!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I've got over 800 calories still to eat tonight, want to come over with some food and watch me eat???

NUM! NUM! NUM!!!

You ornery devil you!:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hey Princess, I will come over but only if we can sit on the beach listening to the waves roll in while you eat your 800 calories...LOL!
    I remember those days... *sigh*:ohwell:
  • LML79
    Options
    800 calories! What did you do..run a marathon or something? I'm like to have 9 calories left at the end of my days LOL!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Running in the humidity apparently caused me to burn more. I think last night was the worst day of humidity we endured so far this year. It was MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGY!!! I ate 1/2 cup of ice cream with M&M's (1/2 serving) on top...drank some water and went to bed. YUM!
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Eat a Banana, does the trick for me

xx