GET UP OFFA THAT THING....

Options
LUV2CRUZ
LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
Are you young at heart? Really surprised when you look in the mirror....like, who the heck is that old(er) lady???? Do you intend to get this done before you die??? I want to be buried in something that I never could wear....a negligee! Or naked, if I look really good. You know, Joan Rivers says that you should always be on your back because everything falls away. Anyway....come in to support or for support or just chat. But, if you wanna git er done..........GET UP OFFA THAT THING AND DANCE TILL YOU FEEL BETTA!!

Maddie

timon.jpg

Replies

• lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Hey Maddie Girl,:happy:
    I would say that trip to the mirror describes how many of us feel.:noway: Dropping in to let you know I'm seeing you. Have company dropping in and must run...see ya later today!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,961 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

we need a dancing "smiley" for MFP

I have an new rule for myself that I can't sit for more than 30 minutes at a time (especially at the computer) so I get up and dance a lot :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I rarely know the woman in the mirror I'm hoping soon she'll leave so I can see me again
  • VanCK
    VanCK Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I rarely know the woman in the mirror I'm hoping soon she'll leave so I can see me again

Couldn't have said it better!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    Hey Barbie! That's what that little guy is. A dancin fool! I would like to use this room as another place to go and talk to my friends. Sometimes Sneakers is a little overwhelming....please come back!
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goodness you have turned into quite the motivater! :flowerforyou: I like Barbie's idea of not sitting over 30 minutes, think I'll try that for the rest of the month. I'll be checking in your new group, thanks for starting it! Have fun with your grandson--I get mine tomorrow and he wants to go to Mancino's for pizza at lunchtime. They have a delicious 7" whole wheat pizza that I may splurge on. I'll get mushroom green pepper any idea how many calories that will be anyone?? JoAn
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    I think that the only thing you have to worry about on that pizza is whether the sauce is full of sugar or salt....the whole thing sounds good to me.....unless you eat and eat and eat and eat......and did I say eat!

Maddie.
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What a great post!!!! It made me laugh and really think! How long are we really going to wait to get this done?!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    Stick around and find out!!

timon.jpg
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    21488756_m.gif

You should be dancin!!!
  • lyn54
    Options
    Bump:bigsmile:
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    Lonely girl, I'm such a lonely girl....here in my room......all alone......

Lonely_Girl.jpg
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one who wants to "Get Up Offa That Thing"! That's OK more room for me to dance!!!

0007053ZzJ2.gif
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm up offa that thing and dancing!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    Well, here I am again. I walked for two days in a row and my back hurts, my shins are screaming and I'm smiling :bigsmile: I've had a lot of pain in my life but this is pain that I EARNED.....and I'm going to enjoy it!! I might even go out and try to get me some more!! Take that!!

Deb, I'm glad you got up to dance. It helps anything, anytime of the day or night. Of course, you can't worry about people thinking that you're nuts when you break out in the grocery store!

FEEL GOOD SONG OF THE DAY: YOUTUBE.COM "Flashlight" by Parliment

animated_elaine.gif

Maddie
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    burp....:blushing:
  • lyn54
    Options
    Excuse you...:laugh:

Jucey tidbit-8 ounces of tomato juice (raw or canned) is a natural sunscreen. Drink 15 minutes before going out in the sunshine.
    Carrot juice is good for this too.:smile:

Have a nice day!:flowerforyou:
  • LUV2CRUZ
    Options
    Good to know!!!:drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,961 Member
    Options
    HappyDance-1.gif

today was a great day for line dancing.....we danced to Irish music as well as doing some of our favorites

smiley-dance004.gif
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my first post. I love the quotes about your goals met. My kids love to dance and I need to dance with them more. You posts are uplifting. I will definitely come back to check in.