Anyone have 30 Day Shred Result Pictures???

Options
2»

Replies

• b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    Ok I did it for 30 days straight. Didn't lose lbs but lost 12.5 inches

yep! big difference....
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5 today. Good luck to everyone.
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    CMS115 I know its unrelated but the dress in your picture was the dress I wore to my senior prom too! haha how funny.
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    So I don't know how to do the whole posting pictures thing, but if you go to my profile and go look at my pictures, I have a comparison picture...The left side is starting at 227lbs in Oct 09 and the right side is at 170lbs in Apr 10. All from logging everyday on MFP and doing Jillians 30 DS at least 6 days a week!
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY! I loved that dress so much. Who knew green and coral could look that good. LOL
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    CMS115 I know its unrelated but the dress in your picture was the dress I wore to my senior prom too! haha how funny.

TOO FUNNY! I loved that dress so much. Who knew green and coral could look that good. LOL
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    No problem, I love giving some else confidence. Jillian really does do the trick. I will post new pics after I finish this round of 30DS. Don't give up!!!
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 2. I can already see results and lost an inch around my waist, hips, and thighs. I will definitely post pics when I make it through. I take one day off a week though so I do each level for 2 weeks/ 12 days. So for me it will be more like a 6 week shred :)

Feel free to add me for mutual support.

I think Jillian is my new hero. I love that the workouts are only 20 minutes a day and I still see results!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    funny i did the last day today......my results were 12 pounds and 16 inches!!
  • jessicamjames
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? I would like to take part :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? I would like to take part :)

The 30 day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. It is a great DVD, and she really gets you working.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 day 4 and I'm not sore today!!!! So, so excited......I like the work out! I forgot to take pics, so thanks for the reminder, I will tonight.....hoping for big results!!!!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    After reading about all of this 30 day shred stuff, I went out and bought it on my lunch break today. Hoping to start it tonight! Wish me luck!
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add it to My Exercises. It should save. I am doing that with Jillian Micheals 6 week 6 pack!
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats
  • toyahstix
    toyahstix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm on Level 1 day 3. I LOVE this dvd. It's so hard but then it's over! Struggling with butt kicks at the moment as I'm recovering from a sprained foot and the butt kicks are too high impact so I've replaced them with jumping jacks until it's healed. I can't rave enough about it though - I am a complete exercise phobic, but I look forward to doing the shred. It hurts but I've stuck with it and I'm really proud of myself. I know it's only two days in but I'm not even thinking about quitting, I look forward to getting it done. The abs exercises are a real killer for me (especially the reverse crunches) and I think I make more noise doing them than I did in labour!

I'd definitely recommend a nice hot bath after it though to help stop everything tightening up. I'm still aching but It fees good knowing I'm aching because my body is changing and not because it's struggling to carry itself! I will take some pics today to use as befores.

Good luck everyone!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Wow, those who stuck pictures up are amazing!! well done!!

Did you guys do just 20mins of this everyday? Did you add an extra level or did other exercises too?

I've lost a pound so far just doing level 1 for the past couple of days. I love the video! I use to go jogging three times a week but always felt my upper body needed more work so this video is perfect as it burns fat too. My knees can't take jogging anymore either so this is a great alternative.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!