Burned more calories then ever!

Options
Lexino
Lexino Posts: 153 Member
Okay so I went rock climbing (at a rock climbing gym ) today and burned about 400 cals, then I went right to the gym for an hour (didn't work real hard since I was tired from climbing) and burn another 400 cals! So total cals burned...800!!! That may not seem like a lot to some people, but I started two months ago with NO activitiy at all. Normally I burn about 300 or less a day. So I'm excited! Thanks for listening!

Replies

• Lexino
    Options
    Okay so I went rock climbing (at a rock climbing gym ) today and burned about 400 cals, then I went right to the gym for an hour (didn't work real hard since I was tired from climbing) and burn another 400 cals! So total cals burned...800!!! That may not seem like a lot to some people, but I started two months ago with NO activitiy at all. Normally I burn about 300 or less a day. So I'm excited! Thanks for listening!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so much fun!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I think 400 is a LOT of calories! YEY YOU! Keep up the busy work!!! HOORAY! :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Great Job!!!!! :drinker:
  • Lexino
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies!! Rock climbing is SO much fun too...if anyone has a rock climbing gym in their area I highly recommend! Incredible workout too!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That's great...and now you get to eat all of them!! Good for you!!
  • saragrace
    saragrace Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome to my favorite addiction, I mean, sport...

I'm new to this site, but figured I'd find a few climbers or aspiring climbers on here. I've been at it avidly for about 3.5 years. In that time, I've lost weight, gotten STRONG and learned a ton about myself. If you've always wanted to try rock climbing but haven't, go try it (preferably in a good, safe gym or with other qualified instruction, of course).

If you'd like to read about my climbing life, I blog at http://www.rockclimbergirl.com.

-saragrace, aka theclimbergirl