Out and About

Options
Hey there, well im new here and this is my first day, but i thought i would give you a bit of how i get out and about. The weather here is terrible and very cold, but i have a focus and that is business!! my parents own their own companies and my boyfriend too! so i decided to get flyers made up from the local printers and instead of paying a proffessional marketing distribution company to deliver (which isnt always guaranteeed) i decided to do it myself, and my sister in law has joined in too now. so every week i start a new area and i walk for a couple of hours and its amazing the business that it has generated, Much better than all the local newspaper adverts we've done over the years!!

so basically what i 'm saying is, if you know someone that needs a helping hand with there business, or walking there dogs, well it wont cost you anything and you will reap the benefits. Or start your own company and you will enjoy it even more! i hand deliver around the towns on saturdays too, the time flies in, only a couple of hours and your done and you wont even notice the time go by.

Good luck and i welcome any encouragement from all of you, i fall off the wagon sometimes too.

Replies