Shakeology greenberry shake RANT

Arynamber
Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
all I have to say is GAG!

I am doing the three day cleanse and half of the shakes are greenberry. Its the consistency of watered down pudding, the color of swamp water, and has the smell of strong vitamins. Taste reminds me of the fruity dentist toothpaste mixed with vitamin pill. ICKY. One more day of this crap. Im holding my nose right now as I gag it down. Chocolate shake is SOOO yummy.. I cant believe anyone would like this greenberry and wonder why they even make it

Replies

• Yes I love the chocolate flavour, I don't know why anyone would buy green berry. Chocolate, with 1tbsp of peanut butter and ice. yummmmmmy!!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,697 Member
    Good news is...it's 100% money back guaRANTeed (good play on words, HUH?)

I agee the greenberry sucks with just plain water. I have to drink mine with either watermelon juice or OJ. Who ever the person was that thought this flavor up had no taste buds that is for sure.

Good luck on your cleanse!
  • Arynamber
    ya only thing is I bought my cleanse packet on ebay for half the price so Im stuck with it. BUT ONLY 2 GREENBERRY SHAKES LEFT!! NEVER again. lol
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Not a fan of Greenberry either, "Give me Chocolate or give me Death!"
  • MissMay
    I've often wondered if they have ever thought about making their shakes in vanilla??? Nice whitecolor, great taste and it has an inviting name too.

OUCH that's too bad about not being able to get a refund! Darn that ebay!
  • Chocolate is DEFINITELY the best!
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    They've been working on Vanilla for awhile, a few years actually. They found out in the development phase that most producers of vanilla flavoring add chemicals and harmful one's apparently. They are working with suppliers to come up with a formula that doesn't compromise the quality, just to put something out in Vanilla.
  • MissMay
    Good to know......guess I'll be checking the labels on my vanilla protein.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    I got samples of each...I cant even bring myself to try the greenberry. It looks repulsive. I did try the chocolate with coffee which was one of the 3 recipes it came with and it was DISGUSTING. Im going to try to just drink it like a protein shake with either water or milk and see if thats better. As of right now, I cant see spending that kind of money on it for the taste.
  • Arynamber
    Vanilla would be yummy. or maybe even Strawberry. Chocolate to me taste kind of like pudding
This discussion has been closed.