Hi!

Options
My name is Jessica! I found myfitnesspal through my phone - I love the app so far! I am very overweight and feel so unhealthy. I get frustrated easily because I feel that I work so hard to lose this weight but I see no results. Since tracking my calories with myfitnesspal, I realize that even though I'm not eating BAD foods, I've really been overeating and consuming way too many calories. myfitnesspal has been helping me in a great way to be aware of how many calories I'm putting into my body. I still have yet to have a day when I don't go over my daily-goal calories but I do feel that I am improving!

I love to chat through e-mail and don't mind being a fitness buddy/listening ear if anyone needs! I consider myself to be a very approachable person!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• jujugulia
    Options
    I felt the same way! I thought i was doing good on the eating thing and then i tracked everything i ate yesterday and even thought it was mostly strawberrys it was still alot!! I couldnt believe it! This thing really does make a differance and i also have the app on my phone!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi, This site is great isn't it....I've been here two weeks and love all the support and the tracking foods makes me more aware of what, why and how much I eat. Good luck!