Hi, I'm Coach DiamondBill....Food Tracking!

Options
Food tracking is very important to meeting fitness goals, and this the best site I've seen for food tracking...it's very easy to navigate and has a HUGE database the includes everything I eat, including supplements. I love this site!

I am male, 46 years old, married with 2 children...and like most people, I struggle to maintain my weight at my target, which is about 192 lbs....and food tracking helps me to do it. Seeing the breakdown of the food I am eating is crucial in making good choices and adjustments to meet my dietary goals. My goal is to eat about 2600 calories per day with 160 - 200 grams of protein, and relatively low fat and carbohydrates. Lots of veggies, lots of water, and daily nutritional supplements such as Shakeology, Whey Protein Powder, and P90X Recovery Drink. I started around 225 lbs in Jan, 2010. Right now, am doing daily P90X, and I am preparing to change things up with TurboFire at the beginning of April, 2011, in about 2 weeks.

Send me a friend request, and I share my Dairy with Friends! I am also on Facebook...

Bill Patty