Chocolate Banana Strawberry Smoothie

Options
This is a really yummy concoction I thought up. Im sure others have thought of it, but I will post it anyways if you wanna try it.

Blend a cup or two cups of Silk Milk Chocolate Soy milk (you can also use light soy if the calorie intake is to much for you) in a blender with ice until ice is crunched up.
Then mix in a banana and some strawberries until blended.

Banana: 110 cals
Strawberries: 45 cals
Soy Milk: 140 cals a cup

295 cals total: 4 grams fat and makes perfect breakfast if you have hard time eating a lot in the morning or if you just want a healthy start to your day. Soy is really good for you, as is fruit
:smile:

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    This is a really yummy concoction I thought up. Im sure others have thought of it, but I will post it anyways if you wanna try it.

Blend a cup or two cups of Silk Milk Chocolate Soy milk (you can also use light soy if the calorie intake is to much for you) in a blender with ice until ice is crunched up.
    Then mix in a banana and some strawberries until blended.

Banana: 110 cals
    Strawberries: 45 cals
    Soy Milk: 140 cals a cup

295 cals total: 4 grams fat and makes perfect breakfast if you have hard time eating a lot in the morning or if you just want a healthy start to your day. Soy is really good for you, as is fruit
    :smile:

:heart: Danielle