Subway Help, Please?

Options
OK, I'll make this short and sweet. On the Subway food guide, it states a 6" chicken breast sub, for example, is 300+ cals, 5 fat, 750 sodium, 23 protein, etc. My question: is that counting the bread too, or no? Each bread is different in cals, sodium, etc. I want to be sure I log this correctly into my food diary. All thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    There's a note on the nutrition guide that it includes wheat bread, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, green peppers and cucumbers.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Never noticed that, thanks!
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can also go to their website and they have a tool that you can make it whatever you want and it will update based on your bread and toppings:)
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Guess I needed to look around a bit more. I didn't see that area, either. Thanks!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Here is a Subway calculator to help you:

http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

It sure helps me and includes everything!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Here is a Subway calculator to help you:

http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

It sure helps me and includes everything!

Thanks, this is awesome
  • csanb
    csanb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great website!

Thanks for sharing.
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG Thank you so much for posting this!
    Apparently I have been doing this all wrong!!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    That website is awesome!! Thanks....that's my only fast food restaurant that I resort to when I'm starving like Marvin and just can't wait until I get home!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it says on there that's on the wheat bread, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and something else. So add in whatever sauces you use, whether you have spinach or avocado, other veggies, a different bread, etc. You can also go into the nutrition guide and add each thing one by one. If you get it all the time, just make it a meal and select it next time so it's less work. That's what I do. :happy: