Options
2»

Replies

• kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    SW 3/18/11 is 183
    Current weight 3/25/11 181.2

This week I have been to Pure Barre Sunday-Thursday and worked out with my trainer. Almost every day I got at least 60 ounces of water in!!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Had an OK week- I have been drinking TONS of water- even over my 80 oz.

This morning weighed in at 161 :)

Hope everyone else had a good week!
  • jenn2350
    jenn2350 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was able to stick with the water and calories, but I only got to work out 3 days.

I didn't lose anything and am still where I was at.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    :grumble: i had a rough 2 weeks and gained 2 lbs! lets hope this friday i see some results!!!
  • KiWi2011
    KiWi2011 Posts: 34
    Options
    I finished last week at 234!! This week I'm tracking this week at 232.8.
    Having a pretty bad week this week. Life stress is really starting to take it's toll. Struggling to exercise and eat healthy when I'm just so tired.

If I can just get out of 230's at this point I'll be estatic!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hoping people are staying on this!!! ????

I'm down to 159.2 as of Friday morning. Found out yesterday my husband won a trip to FL beginning of June. OH Boy!!! I will have to be in a bathing suit VERY soon!! That is MOTIVATION to stay on track & hoping this "challenge" will too!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!!!

@KiWi- hope the stresses are going away!! Stay Strong:)
  • KiWi2011
    KiWi2011 Posts: 34
    Options
    Still pushing forward and feeling pretty good. Last week I was at 230 after gaining 2 lbs after two weeks of just blech. Now I'm back on track and can't wait to weigh in tomorow!

Going to visit my husband in Pensecola so I'm extremely excited. Waiting to buy the killer bathing suit right before I go down.