Would you still have a Relationship if.....................

Options
Here is a question.

If you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife switched cell phones and Facebook/MFP profiles for 24 hours would you still have a relationship???

Replies

• LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    Of course. No doubt about that at all! :smile:
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yep!

My boyfriend doesn't even have a Facebook...or even a cell phone! Hahaha!
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes but I wouldnt get my phone back. I have an iPhone hes got an LG Shine II. He wouldn't give me mine back...
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    Yep!

Well that was an easy answer, LOL!!
  • Chrizzle21
    Options
    Yep!

Yep! We roll old school. We don't have internet or a TV at home either.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    yeah were boring I spend all my days with the kids and hes a work a holic.Lol I wouldnt want his phone for a day it rings non stop with customers calling him.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yeap! Nothing to hide here!
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yep!

TOTALLY loving the old school thing. We are getting rid of cable the end of this month..
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    yeah were boring I spend all my days with the kids and hes a work a holic.Lol I wouldnt want his phone for a day it rings non stop with customers calling him.

We are too, LOL!! My hubby is a soccer coach and gets calls from parents and players all evenings and weekends :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    YES lol
    I rarely use my FB..and the only people that call me are my bff's and him ROFL....I'd throw his phone in the trashcan..he's pestered with business calls all damned day long...screw that!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options

What she said, lol.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Though we both hate each other's phones so talking us into swapping for the day would be the hard part.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Here is a question.

If you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife switched cell phones and Facebook/MFP profiles for 24 hours would you still have a relationship???

haha that is hilarious/good question
  • Chrizzle21
    Options
    Yep!

TOTALLY loving the old school thing. We are getting rid of cable the end of this month..

:smile:

Yeah, we talk to each other, take walks, the stereo stays on (we both love music), cook... or we do our own thing.
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    Yep!

I need to get rid of my cable, I couldn't do without cable because all we do is watch movies on Netfix :wink:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't get on my FB or MFP accounts! Totally HATES internet and won't have anything to do with it! We don't have internet at home nor do we have cable or satellite TV. I only get to use MFP while I am at work.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    absolutely. My husband would not use any of it to snoop, 1. because he doesn't know how to use any of it...or care to, and 2. there's nothing to find, I'm happily happily married :)

and I know he has nothing to hide either. LOL we are just awesome like that :blushing: :love: :smooched:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yep!

But we might not have a relationship if we switched computers. Just because mine is old and pokey and couldn't handle the games he likes to play. He's snap without his Battlefield or WoW. :laugh: And if I used his, I'd probably get all hooked to the MMORPGs.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    yes definitely!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    No, he's planning my 30th birthday with my BFF's right now and I don't want to know...I've got nothing to hide, except my MFP account lol he doesn't need to know that I talk about his sister on here, or my vents...so no I don't want to change phones with him, although his HTC is way better than my HTC...he's the only one that calls me other than my mother.