Turbo Jam

Options
Hello everybody, I was thinking on starting Turbo Jam workout. Has anybody done this workout before. I heard it's really fun workout. I need some friends who can chalenge me in finishing the program.

Replies

• emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have the original and I use it still. I love it. Its fun and it gets you pumped because the music is soooo cool. I think she's came out with a new version which I have not used but seems a little more intense.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I love it I am 3 weeks in and I was in a rut, and I have lost 3 pounds since starting ( I am in the last 15), but Ithe big news is an inch in my waist! And it is so much fun!
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I use turbo jam about every other day.....I am hooked!!! i love it!! I love the music, Chalene can get a little peppy for my taste, but I just turn up the music to drowned her out (hee hee). Anyway, It burns a lot of calories, which is good. I get bored so easily, and this has held my attention for a while! good luck! Feel free to add me as friend if you want to swap motivation!! :) Good Luck!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! Chalene is a great motivator and really put her heart into picking out some great music to jam with. It'll get your heart rate up for sure!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    No but I want to :)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I have the first set and then the third set that came out (they don't package them the same way anymore). Chalene is motivating and funny. I burn a good number of calories and the muscles around my mid-section work hard. I have never found a workout that can work my waist in the same way.
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I did my first one last night and decided to start the 4 week program. I dont know how the friends option on here works but I'll be doing it for the next month. I definitely need accountability to finish it! I tend to get bored with workouts easily.
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too, and I want to see if I can be commited to 4 weeks.