2 lb gone

Options
rhonda79
rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
I lost 2 lbs since starting this site a few days ago. so I'm happy about that. :happy:

:frown: But here's what I'm not happy with. I started out a month ago. Well end of May a week before my kids got out on summer brake. when I started back then I was 133Lb and I went down to 121 by my self and I just stopped losing so I goggled and found this site now just a few days I lost another 2 lbs only everyone tells me you look good you have lost a lot of weight. But I really don't see it in my body yeah I see a few lbs gone but I still see all that fat and I'm not happy with what I've lost. anyone else have this problem or is it just me. I'm down to 119. but I don't think I really look like it, everything is flabby still. :laugh:

Replies

• rhonda79
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs since starting this site a few days ago. so I'm happy about that. :happy:

:frown: But here's what I'm not happy with. I started out a month ago. Well end of May a week before my kids got out on summer brake. when I started back then I was 133Lb and I went down to 121 by my self and I just stopped losing so I goggled and found this site now just a few days I lost another 2 lbs only everyone tells me you look good you have lost a lot of weight. But I really don't see it in my body yeah I see a few lbs gone but I still see all that fat and I'm not happy with what I've lost. anyone else have this problem or is it just me. I'm down to 119. but I don't think I really look like it, everything is flabby still. :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    given your height, you could be at a very healthy weight right now. You might want to re-evaluate your goals and maybe considering some toning to tighten up what you've got right now.
  • rhonda79
    Options
    I started doing that about 2 weeks ago, only it's not showing yet. I guess that takes time. :wink: but thanks

is it alright to do both at the same time lose and tighten?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    So you want to go to 100? How tall are you? I'm 111 and 5 ft 1 they say I can go down to the 90's but I wouldn't do it cause I think I would look sick. Even if I went down to 100 I might look ok but I know I wouldn't be able to keep that off. The daily calories would be to low for me to maintain that. Just be careful not to go to low cause the goal here is to keep that weight off and maintain it. I would keep up the toning exercise. I'm a size 1 and still not happy with my body and that's because I need to tone it up losing more weight won't really help me do that.
    Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So you want to go to 100? How tall are you? I'm 111 and 5 ft 1 they say I can go down to the 90's but I wouldn't do it cause I think I would look sick. Even if I went down to 100 I might look ok but I know I wouldn't be able to keep that off. The daily calories would be to low for me to maintain that. Just be careful not to go to low cause the goal here is to keep that weight off and maintain it. I would keep up the toning exercise. I'm a size 1 and still not happy with my body and that's because I need to tone it up losing more weight won't really help me do that.

I would have to agree with Adrienne, you might want to focus more on toning rather than the pounds.
  • rhonda79
    Options

I'm 4'10 I can go down to a low as 80 something, but my best and where I feel more active and healthy is at 100 maybe 103 but no more so in order for me to get my energy back and feel comfortable with my weight is around 100. right now I'm about 5-10 lb over what I could be at and stay but then again I still don't have the energy or feel active. I will start toning in fact I have already it's just i got a few more ponds to shed. I'm short so I can get away with losing a little more weight then norm :tongue: but so that you know I have looked it up and people my height are between 100-110 it fits our height well.

Thanks tho.
  • rhonda79
    Options

I would have to agree with Adrienne, you might want to focus more on toning rather than the pounds.

Thanks but I don't feel healthy yet. when I feel healthy again and not struggling to breath. I know my body I can't go down past 100 then I'm to skinny and the same thing happens as if I was over weight like now. You have to know your body and know where it works best and mine is at that weight.

I just wanted to know if anyone else ever felt like they was not losing much when in fact they where if the flab is part of it. of if I was just the only one.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    ok you know your body the best. Just was a little concerned:smile:
    For me toning is the hardest part:tongue:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!