I hope this is my time!

Options
Hello everyone!

I am 21 years old and I want to lose 120 pounds! I am currently 250 (my all time high) and it is beginning to really "weigh me down". I am so tired of not doing things that everyone else is because I am too embarrassed of myself. I want to go dancing, swimming, skydiving, scuba diving, traveling...everything! I know I can do all these things now if I had the confidence...but I do not. Plain and simple. Plus, these are things I want to do where I can take loads of pictures. I want to love the way I look and not worry about which side is showing when the camera flashes.

I have been waiting for the time to find my true self. I am tired of waiting! I know it's in me somewhere. I can picture it and feel it and its going to be wonderful!

One other thing...I want to fall in love. I hope the man that I meet will love me for me and not my looks. BUT in order for me to let anyone in I need to learn to love myself. At this time in my life, I do not love myself. It saddens me but it is my own fault. I am hiding behind a 250 pound woman.

Who wants to help me succeed?! Share your story with me.

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You're right! You are so young, there is so much adventure out there for you! These are the best years of your life and you should be enjoying them!!! I hope that once you get on the right track you will have enough confidence in yourself to go enjoy things instead of waiting for all the weight to be lost.