class or no class?

Options
Do you exercise in a class setting, alone, or with friends?
Why does it work for you?

Replies

• Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I do it alone although in saying that the only reason I do it alone is because I have a really lazy group of friends...

(Edit: Oops that made my friends sound horrible! lol what I mean is that my friends are either not the gym types or else they prefer more extreme measures of exercise [surfing, skiing, mountain biking, hiking & climbing for starters] so my normal everyday exercises are not what they would do)

If I had a group of friends who would join me for any type of activity - I'd happily go along with them.

I walk with my Father sometimes but apart from that it's just me and my treadmill.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I most enjoy exercising in a class as it is fun and sociable, but I do love going for long runs on my own and just switching off my brain.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Love classes! Occasionally will do a routine round the weights machines on my own, but much prefer the motivation and enthusiasm from an instructor plus the camaraderie from lots of other victims.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    all of the above...i work out alone, i do classes and i have a couple friends that i drag around to my classes i go to every once in a while...and go walking with friends