My encouragement for the week...

This week has been one of the worst weeks at work for me... and by the end of the day yesterday I was really upset and just tired. I went grocery shopping with my mom to pick up a few things... got home and went to exercise and just wasn't feeling it at all. But I stepped on the scale today just to see my progress (i usually weigh in Sunday mornings) and I've lost another two pounds, which puts me two pounds away from my goal! So I was very excited!!! I think I'm going to end up surpassing my goal, but I really need to up my strength training, because i'm not as toned as I would like to be... but i'm getting there.

It is made my week and i had to share!

I leave for Florida August 7th... so WOO HOO!

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    This week has been one of the worst weeks at work for me... and by the end of the day yesterday I was really upset and just tired. I went grocery shopping with my mom to pick up a few things... got home and went to exercise and just wasn't feeling it at all. But I stepped on the scale today just to see my progress (i usually weigh in Sunday mornings) and I've lost another two pounds, which puts me two pounds away from my goal! So I was very excited!!! I think I'm going to end up surpassing my goal, but I really need to up my strength training, because i'm not as toned as I would like to be... but i'm getting there.

It is made my week and i had to share!

I leave for Florida August 7th... so WOO HOO!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Good for you and enjoy your vacation!!!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    CONGRATS AND HAPPY VACATION!:drinker:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Where in Florida are you going?
  • camillemz
    camillemz Posts: 3
    Good for you - I live in Florida - so keeping toned is important - we don't wear a whole lotta clothes here.
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    That is fantastic!!!! Glad to know that you are re-committed and re-energized!

Have fun in FL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!