you do whaaaaaat??

Options
2»

Replies

• ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    my once a week zumba class is super fun! get very packed but the rest of the week I workout alone, I like to do my own thing, get through it and get outta of the gym
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I exercise at the gym by myself. Eventually I would like to take some of the classes offered.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to a gym in years I much prefer to work out alone, in my living room or out running by myself. My 11 yo runs with me sometimes, and it drives me nuts, he wants to talk to me, I enjoy my moments of peace and quite - alone. I have no desire to go to a gym, too much people watching, chatting, social environment, plus the germs just creep me out... other people sweating is not something I want to be around - and I don't want to be around anyone when I'm sweating either.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs doing it alone at home, although i hope to start jogging sometime this year with another person or group.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2 days a week strength training with a personal trainer and 4 days cardio at home on either the elliptical or treadmill. I hope to advance to outdoor running. I just started with a personal trainer for the first time ever and LOVE it! I would never push myself as hard as she does.