Newbie Here!!

Options
Hello to everyone...

I'm a 38yoa mom of 4 who has been struggling just about all my life with my weight. I started my "lifestyle change" aka diet almost 2 months ago and am down 17lbs. Its dropping steady but slowly and i am thrilled. In the beginning i did not track my calorie intake beacuse it seemed like a lot of work. Now I really look forward to it. This is a great site for that!! Good Luck to all the newbies out there and the ones that are still working hard to loose the weight. Hope to get to know all of you!

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi!!! Great to have you here. Feel free to friend me if you would like. I can use all the help and encouragement one can get.
  • hethabeth
    hethabeth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am another newbie! I have lost about 17lbs so far using my net diary. I found this program last night and thought I'd give it a try. I like the fact that it counts both cardio and strength. I hit the gym 6 days a week, but need motivational help. Plus I would love to see what other people are eating, cottage cheese is getting old. :flowerforyou:
  • lpummell73
    lpummell73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love the diary...I used to hate it, but found out this was the only concious way to figure out how many calories i was intaking w/o going over.

Its good to know there are lots of people out there who are in the same boat. 6 days a week, kudos to u ...i usually do 4-5 days a week btwn cardo and walking!