Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to lose 35lbs....

Hi guys,

New to the site and just recently got the app on my iPhone, which I find really useful! So I'm looking to target myself at losing 35lbs and hopefully will be able to do this as soon as possible - by the summer would be nice!

I'm on a 1700 calorie diet a day, high protein and low carbs, and try to exercise 3-4 times a week doing a mixture of both cardio and strength training. Obviously I have the odd day (usually on the weekend) where I just can't help myself and eat those fattening foods, but it's come to a point where I know and want to shed off this weight. This is where my self-discipline must kick in!

Anyway this site looks like a great source of information and I'm looking forward to hearing successful stories and getting through this weight loss with other people.

Note, I am 22 years old (male), 5'11" weighing 210 pounds (so targeting to get to around 175lbs).

Cheers!

Replies

• indigocat
    indigocat Posts: 23 Member
    You will find lots of support here. You can do this! Welcome to the site.
  • I think ull dogreat good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: