Just got engaged....need HELP to lose,please!!

Options
Hello! My name is Elaine...I used to be on here all the time and have been wanting to get back and well,I just got engaged :heart: and I really would love to lose between 30 and 50 before July 30th. I am doing low carb again and getting back into walking. I would LOVE to make some friends and buddies to help me stay on track and I can help them as well. Stop by and say hello :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and Congrats!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    congratulations and welcome back. Low-carb should help get you there ----I do low carb (not no-carb).
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome back :) Congratulations on your engagement!! Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other!
  • Tarzi3
    Tarzi3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats.... When I got engaged I got really motivated and then when I bought my dress omg... thats when it all really kicked in....

You have come to the right place there are lots of great people here to keep you motivated!
  • Tarzi3
    Tarzi3 Posts: 10
    Options
    whoops double post!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And welcome back. I returned not too long ago to. I do somewhat low carb, but not like I used to. Goodluck!
  • apldumplin
    apldumplin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! YES the wedding dress is a huge motivation...already picked it out and I am hoping at the alterations that it can be taken in a lot!! lol Its an A-line,halter dress in ivory lace and satin under :love: Im excited and want to look like the Princess my fiance,David calls me. I really appreciate all the help and friend adds :smile: I look forward to getting to know everyone and enjoying the journey together! Anyone have good exercises that I can do from home?? Jump rope? jumping jack? sit ups?? help!!
  • BrittBrat33
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am hoping to lose that much by the summer too!! EEEKKK I would love to give the help you need and get the same in return!! Please add me if you would like!!? I wish you nothing but the best!!! CHEERS!!! :drinker: