29lbs lost

Options
I am not into starving myself or crashing dieting, but I am eating healthy, workout 2x a day 5 or 6 days a week (just started 30 day shred) I want to get down 29lbs by my birthday which is in 3 months... is that unrealistic? I know I can do it as long as I dont slack AT ALL!!! I do not take any supplements besides a multi-vitamin. I started my journey last year but had some slacking, and really went off track when I lost my dad in october. but since end of january/beg of feb I have lost about 15lbs. what do you think, and please dont be rude just asking for some feedback ty!!! :smile:

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I am really sorry about your dad. :-(
    I think you can def lose the weight. Just watch what you eat and try not to stray off. You should be proud of what you lost so far.!!

5108536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Starting weight: 144.6
    Current Weight: 137.1
    Goal Weight: 122-125
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I know you can drop some weight by your birthday, but I'm not sure if you can do all 29 lbs. If you are close to your recommended weight for your height, it will be very, VERY tough to lose 10lbs / month. If you still have a good amount to lose, then I think you will make it to 29lbs / 3 months no problem if you keep up what you are doing.

You will do great either way, if you lose 1 lb or 30. Because all the work you are doing and how well you are treating your body will show up in great muscle tone and high energy. Glad to hear you are still going after your loss, I understand it is quite a blow :flowerforyou:
  • mksgirl83
    mksgirl83 Posts: 41
    Options
    TY ladies, yeah it might be harder this is my last 29lbs, but I am gonna try my hardest...

Yeah its a downer losing a parent, and it definitely threw me off, it was sudden...he was just 44, so it really stinks but he is loved :)