sweet sabotaging husband.....

Options
Ok.....it's saturday, but my DH just brought home pita chips (yummy b/c their full of fat!!!) and spinach dip.....and my favorite martini concoction......:devil: :heart: :devil:
I'll let my kids eat the spinach dip!!! Mama will take care of the martini's!!!:drinker:

Treadmill, see you in the morning!!!!!:yawn: :huh: :yawn:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok.....it's saturday, but my DH just brought home pita chips (yummy b/c their full of fat!!!) and spinach dip.....and my favorite martini concoction......:devil: :heart: :devil:
    I'll let my kids eat the spinach dip!!! Mama will take care of the martini's!!!:drinker:

Treadmill, see you in the morning!!!!!:yawn: :huh: :yawn:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mama will take care of the martini's!!!:drinker:

LOL!!!!!!!!!! You go Girl and enjoy that Martini!!!!!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I have a weakness for a liquor called "Barenjaeger", which is a honey liqueur. I don't know how many calories it has per shot, but it can't be good if it's made with honey, so I stifle the urge to have more than one a night unless I've worked out.
  • sewtoday123
    Options
    Oh my God can I realate to this. My husband is constantly sabotaging my diet and exercising routine. He does not understand why I go to Curves, use DVDs, or bought the Wii. I have fibro, cronic fatique, arthritis, and a fused or frozen ankle. We went out last night and he asked me what can I do and I told him not much, and he got mad at me. I got mad at him and told him that he does not understand what I go through! So in the heat of the whole thing I told him that I am going to put an ankle brace with and make sure that his ankle can not move for 2 weeks. He said he does not think he would like that too much. I said that he would then get a feel for what I go through. Try running, going up a hill, sleep, etc, then he would know what I am partially going through on a day-to-day life. He brings home chips, snacks, ice cream, fatty foods, and takes naps. Whatever!