Hi!

Ren2010
Ren2010 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am new to this site and very excited about the lifestyle changes I hope to make. I've never done this before and am hoping to gain here the support I need that I do not receive from my friends who consider "good" food Taco Bell and pizza, and who like to have drinks often. They don't understand my want for a healthy active lifestyle. Its nice to meet you all and hope you can help!:smile:

Replies

• Ren2010
    Ren2010 Posts: 3
    Hi! I am new to this site and very excited about the lifestyle changes I hope to make. I've never done this before and am hoping to gain here the support I need that I do not receive from my friends who consider "good" food Taco Bell and pizza, and who like to have drinks often. They don't understand my want for a healthy active lifestyle. Its nice to meet you all and hope you can help!:smile:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi and Welcome, hope you like it here as much as I do.
  • :happy: hi and welcome i'm new too, you'll enjoy this site, it's pretty cool, and informative, and it's nice to meet people with the same goals as you do.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there girlie!!! Welcome to MFP!!! Have a lovely week and let us know how you do! YEY FOR YOU!
This discussion has been closed.