well ****!

Options

Replies

• qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    people need to chill out and smile!! I have looked through and seen so many *****y posts and dang...really is life that bad?? So this post it fun! What do you do that you find hilarious?? I pick my nose at stop lights and then act like I am really studing the "boogie" then turn fast and catch people making ewwie faces and smile...life is short...so workout...eat well...eat unwell sometimes...love alot...have lots of sex with someone you love and maybe some with a stranger...BUT SMILE and make some else laugh!! thats all

I LOVE SEX!
    Well when I get it
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    people need to chill out and smile!! I have looked through and seen so many *****y posts and dang...really is life that bad?? So this post it fun! What do you do that you find hilarious?? I pick my nose at stop lights and then act like I am really studing the "boogie" then turn fast and catch people making ewwie faces and smile...life is short...so workout...eat well...eat unwell sometimes...love alot...have lots of sex with someone you love and maybe some with a stranger...BUT SMILE and make some else laugh!! thats all

I walk around my house naked with the blinds open. I have a little exhibitionist streak..... I think its funny, my husband however does not find it humerous.. which makes it even funnier.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My parents never did anything fun like you guys have mentioned. They were all like, "We gotta work 10 hour days so we can put food in your stomach. Blah, blah, blah." I like to embarrass my wife whenever possible and she likes to try to return the favor, but is rarely successful.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my sister is fully a nudist. She has actually considered moving to a resort (they don't call them colonies anymore LOL)
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options

I walk around my house naked with the blinds open. I have a little exhibitionist streak..... I think its funny, my husband however does not find it humerous.. which makes it even funnier.

Stttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk :happy:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Stttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk :happy:

Streak you say:bigsmile:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM
  • kelligonzales
    Options

ha ha ha and the more you eat well and workout the more sex you have stamina for ha ha ha
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    right...when did the line between kid and grown up get so sucky...I am a kid for life...well maybe a teen for life lol

Love it! I am here to play just like others, life does not bench you just because you are an 'adult'. Play and have fun, it might just rub off on those grumpy people. :laugh:
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My husband likes to yell my daughter's name out in a weird voice very loud when he is dropping her off at school and she is almost to the door.

Once when he dropped her off at a dance he yelled "stay away from boys." She is 16.

He keeps threatening to wear a helmet to her school.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I am an always an accident waiting to happen. Simply walking is a risk for me and possibly a risk to those around me. Opening up the cupboard doors? It's gonna hit me in the head 5-10 times. I've learned to just laugh it off, it was either that or go completely insane.

...maybe that's already happened. Whatever! I'm ok with it! xD
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I will randomly run around slapping my *kitten* screaming out, "I'M CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!" Just to keep society on their toes. Oh, and I dabble in a little bit of social experiments and trolling for some "serious business."

I'm the best *kitten* I know for reasons unknown to the majority of the population. It makes me :bigsmile: :devil:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I like to make people uncomfortable by acusing them of some type of discrimination over little things then busting out with.laughter.. FOr instance my coworkers sometimes carpool and if one asks the other about stopping somewhere on the way ill be like why didnt you ask me its cause im____ and insert something totally unrelated could be age race height etc lol

this reminds me of my brother. some of my cousins are mixed race, and while at a restaurant one of these cousins asked my brother if he wanted a cracker by just saying 'Cracker?' my brother responded 'Did you just call me a Cracker?!' really loud and embarrassed her, but it was funny.

Also, at one of my cousin's birthday parties they had the neopolitan icecream and when they asked me what flavor i wanted i pointed to the strawberry and vanilla and said 'Either of these, but just not this one' and pointed to the chocolate (i don't like chocolate ice cream very often). my brother heard and was like 'What's wrong with that color, huh? Are you racist?!' i laughed so hard! Then the next week my other cousin had a birthday party with the same ice cream, and one of her friends asked me what race...er...flavor of ice cream i wanted :)
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Take a second and just visualize this.........

Priceless!!!! LLS (Laughing Like ***t)
    I like to embarrass my teenager when hes outside with his friends by putting whip cream all over my mouth and running out there screaming "I HAVE RABIES GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T wait to embarrass my daughter! :laugh:

My Dad used to answer the phone "Whitehouse" My friends always got freaked out and hung up. :tongue:

I love to dance around no matter where we are to get a laugh out of my daughter...I fully intend to keep this up even when it gets the opposite reaction out of her. :laugh:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

WON - DER - FULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I friggin lol'd hard here! Jeez! Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 77LouLou
    77LouLou Posts: 75
    Options
    My husband laughs when I run around nude and then realize..damn the blinds open !
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    My parents never did anything fun like you guys have mentioned. They were all like, "We gotta work 10 hour days so we can put food in your stomach. Blah, blah, blah." I like to embarrass my wife whenever possible and she likes to try to return the favor, but is rarely successful.

sounds like how my parents are. only i stopped them from embarrassing me
    i was really embarrass of my own family. but now i look back im like why didnt i just get embarrass it would of laughed about it in the future xD
    but, no i embarrass myself in front of my family and they get a kick out of it. especially my brothers. i gotta be careful what i do around my parents they are strict xDDD but their loving xD
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    reading all this is making me laugh sooo hard xD seriously this is funny x3 keep it going guys.

i remember back in high school, i fell down in front of the whole crowd and they all started to laugh, i got up real fast and just laughed and pretended that was just part of the show. (i turned hella red) but it was funny xD

oh and another things, >_> my parents hates it when i laugh so hard. they said you gonna scare the people around you. and people not gonna like you. when actually people love it when i laugh and they start to laugh with me cause its soo funny how i laugh. and i make weird noise in between, like one time a devil, other time just random laughs xD all kinds xDD
  • RunOnSentence
    Options
    oh and another things, >_> my parents hates it when i laugh so hard. they said you gonna scare the people around you. and people not gonna like you. when actually people love it when i laugh and they start to laugh with me cause its soo funny how i laugh. and i make weird noise in between, like one time a devil, other time just random laughs xD all kinds xDD

LMAO *snort*

don't let them cramp your (laughing) style!