Looking for Help Setting my Goals

Options
This is what I currently have...any suggestions, thoughts, or examples are wanted!
GOALS
START WEIGHT: 242 (Feb. 10, 2011)

1st goal -10lbs: 232lbs
Reached Feb. 24

-20lbs: 222lbs
Reached March 10
REWARD = NEW SNEAKERS

-30lbs: 212lbs
Reached
REWARD = NEW OUTFIT

Mini Goals;
Run 5.0 for 5 minutes without feeling like I’m dying
1 hour on EFX, 3x week

-40lbs: 202lbs

-50lbs: 192lbs

-60lbs 182lbs

GOAL WEIGHT 180

10 year Wedding Anniversary: August 11, 2011

Replies

• bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    sounds to me like you are setting the right kind of goals that give you results and the "feel good" factor!

You're achieving them, rewarding yourself with the right kind of rewards and sound like you've got the motivation to continue :)

From what you have put online, you are well ahead of many here - but I'd be happy to help kick your butt if you want ;)
  • ibelieveingin
    Options
    You are doing great!!! I have just joined and I am looking forward to reaching the first goal of 10 lbs. Keep up the good work. I am rewarding myself in kind of the same way. I am rewarding my self on work out goals like when I can jog a mile with out having to walk once then I am getting something special I just have not come up with a good reward. I can do the not eat thing I just can't get motivated to work out so I figured I would reward my self that way. I am walking a mile and half now and what I do is walk a lap jog a lap and it takes me the whole lap of walking to get my breath back and feel like I am not huffing and puffing...LOL I just keep reminding myself it is all worth it in the end. I am going to look better, feel better, and be in better shape by the time I turn 40.... Good luck and keep up the great work.
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Thanks ladies!~ I've set some BBBIIGGG goals. Wish me luck, motivation and endurance!