Bad day - feeling guilty.

Options
Today started off great, but took a turn for the worse around noon. I made a bad choice for lunch(something that tasted great but high in Calories and wasn't very satisfying). Then it just seemed like I couldn't stop the urge to eat. This afternoon got very hectic and everyone in the house was stressed out and on edge. I ended up feeling very sick and got a major headache. I tried to do some pilates but only got about 15 minutes done. Then I ate too much for dinner and kept snacking. Now I'm too full for comfort and about 300 over my Cals. I want to do more exercise but I just feel too tired and sick.

I know that one off day isn't going to break my diet if I can get right back on the horse tomorrow, but I still feel really bad. :frown:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Today started off great, but took a turn for the worse around noon. I made a bad choice for lunch(something that tasted great but high in Calories and wasn't very satisfying). Then it just seemed like I couldn't stop the urge to eat. This afternoon got very hectic and everyone in the house was stressed out and on edge. I ended up feeling very sick and got a major headache. I tried to do some pilates but only got about 15 minutes done. Then I ate too much for dinner and kept snacking. Now I'm too full for comfort and about 300 over my Cals. I want to do more exercise but I just feel too tired and sick.

I know that one off day isn't going to break my diet if I can get right back on the horse tomorrow, but I still feel really bad. :frown:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing the other day. but don't worry everyone has bad days. Just get back to norm tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey don't feel bad, it only stresses you out, even more. Just say, ok today i went over my daily amount but tomorrow I just eat more fruit.
    Keeping up positive attitude work wonders.
    You can do it
    :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Its alright baby, we all have those days, I have been having them lately too. Wake up tomorrow with a brand new outlook. Map your food and exercise for tomorrow tonight before you go to bed. Wake up with a big stretch.......don't open your eyes right away........stretch for 5 minutes and think about how great your day is gonna be......don't focus on the yuckies today.

You can do it.

:tongue:
  • sarolyna
    sarolyna Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey, if your goal is a pound a week it means you still lost a little weight (although not noticeable on the scale, haha) today. And you def did not gain by going over 300 calories. So shrug it off and feel great that tomorrow you'll lose even more!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys. It helped.

Good news though - I weighed myself today and I'm down a pound from last week! *yay* :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up girlie! The next meal is a new chance to make a new choice! Keep your chin up and you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, it happens.
    I went to a wedding yesterday and made bad choices ALL DAY and then again this morning when we all got together for breakfast! bleck! I feel horrible.
    If I were to log my calories for yesterday and today, I think my computer would have blown up! Not even going there. I just need to get my groove back tomorrow.
    I will also be joining the Y this week. Need all the help I can get these days!
  • Ren2010
    Ren2010 Posts: 3
    Options
    Everyone has those kinds of bad days, no need to worry! The best thing about it is that now that you have found out that eating foods high in calories that arent filling don't make you feel good or put you in a good mood. Congrats on the extra pound and don't let today get you down!:flowerforyou: