new to this and would like some friends

Options
Hello I'm new to this site and would like some friends. Feel like I'm alone and only one out there doing this need some support. I have my man and daughter supporting me. Everyone else says how hard it is and saying all negative about it. I have 100 pounds to lose all together have lost 30 so far and lost five since I been on this site. Would like some support some friends. Please add me or message me welcome all

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 and have my boyfriends support, my son's also but he's only 10 mnths so he kind of has to! LOL Add me if you would like.
  • KhollerSA05
    KhollerSA05 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Forget what other people say... I'm not gonna lie It's not always gonna be easy, But the results will be worth it for you in the end. Oter people only think it's hard because they haven't figured out the right way to do it yet
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    would love to have you as a friend...add me if you would like
  • jentaylor412
    Options
    Add me if you like. good luck on your goal. this site is a great help!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Plan your meals and plan your day. Following a routine helps you log on day to day! You can do this!! Add me if you like. All of us are here to support you anyway we can!!
  • jenny25277
    Options
    thank you for all your support and those who adding me as a friend its nice to know I'm not alone in this journey of trying to be thin and feeling good about myself and gaining confidence I never had. Thank you!!