Does anyone else ever wonder.......

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
about this......................I put up a new profile picture after like 3 months of the same old one, and I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it. However I'm wondering if the people who complimented me know which one is me.

<
This picture was from this past weekend of my sister and I and since I spent soooooo many years being over weight I haven't got out of the mentality of thinking about myself as the fat sister and the less pretty one (even though I have lost so much weight and I really am quite "normal" sized now and I do think I'm okay in the looks department)

So when people are like wow you look good or whatever, I'm wondering if they know who I am or maybe my sister is unknowingly getting tons of compliments? Lol

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    haha I never put a profile pic up with more than just me in it (unless its me and my children or pets) I dont want complimented on the way someone else looks!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    haha I never put a profile pic up with more than just me in it (unless its me and my children or pets) I dont want complimented on the way someone else looks!

I usually try to do that, but this was the only good full body shot I could find of me so I had to do it.

I'm gonna have to find one of only me so I know that I'm getting the compliments for sure! LOL
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter - both of you look great!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    No, I don't wonder, because you know, my avatar is in fact, just plain old me. You two however, both look beautiful so it's a 2 for 1!!! No worries !
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hum.. maybe just crop your sister out.. it sounds harsh.. but may just do the trick
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have one up only because I kept getting asked. I hate posting photos of myself. Now, when I get compliments, I think to myself, 'gee, would they have even liked me back then??'
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can tell form the older photos that you are on the left and you look awesome! Sister not so shabby either :happy: and this is coming from the "fat sister" as well!
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    Yes, I think everyone knows which one you are, at least if they are like me they look at all your photos first if they don't know you, thats what I did and you are the one with your hair pulled back wearing the t-shirt, and I agree with everyone here you are both beautiful its a 2 for 1 like Mrs-Mcfadden said.
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    Doesn't matter - both of you look great!

I agree I think you both look the same size LOL