Hi! I'm New :)

k_linehan
k_linehan Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm just finishing up my first week of "being serious" with the whole weight loss thing. I hired a personal trainer that I meet with twice a week because I just can't do it on my own. This first week has been rough. I've worked out the past 6 days in a row. I've had a bad headache almost every day and I'm starving after each work out and I feel like I'm just eating what I burned...lol.

I hope it gets better...blah.

Replies

• k_linehan
    k_linehan Posts: 2
    I'm just finishing up my first week of "being serious" with the whole weight loss thing. I hired a personal trainer that I meet with twice a week because I just can't do it on my own. This first week has been rough. I've worked out the past 6 days in a row. I've had a bad headache almost every day and I'm starving after each work out and I feel like I'm just eating what I burned...lol.

I hope it gets better...blah.
  • WaSammie
    WaSammie Posts: 7 Member
    This site will work wonders.....You become more concious of what you are eating and therefore make better choices! :wink:

You will find that you can make the right choices and start losing quickly especially with working out!

Welcome :heart:

WaSammie

48902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free
This discussion has been closed.