Happy to have found this site.

Options
fateschild
fateschild Posts: 114 Member
Nice to meet everyone.

I am getting married next year and decided that I am going to look good in my wedding dress. I figure that my own wedding is the best motivator that I could have chosen.

This site is very nice. I love the positive spin that everything has and the flexiblity. This is very welcome after all the other sites that I looked at.

My interests are varied and lots of fun, but not very activity based. This really all started when I started biking to work a couple months ago. I realized just how out of shape I had become. Then the other day I weighed myself at the mall. (I don't own a scale) and was shocked at my own weight. It was time for a change. :smile:

Replies

• fateschild
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone.

I am getting married next year and decided that I am going to look good in my wedding dress. I figure that my own wedding is the best motivator that I could have chosen.

This site is very nice. I love the positive spin that everything has and the flexiblity. This is very welcome after all the other sites that I looked at.

My interests are varied and lots of fun, but not very activity based. This really all started when I started biking to work a couple months ago. I realized just how out of shape I had become. Then the other day I weighed myself at the mall. (I don't own a scale) and was shocked at my own weight. It was time for a change. :smile:
  • WaSammie
    WaSammie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

This is a great place......with great people and great recipes! I'm actually have fun losing weight and eating more than I did when not dieting! Good luck to you!

WaSammie:heart:
    48902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free ammie:heart:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome

This site is the BESSSSSSSSSSSST

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sheristeele
    Options
    HOPE YOU LOVE IT HERE! Glad to have you.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and best of luck to you! I do have to warn you that you might just develop an addiction and love for the people here!!! :laugh: :wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • fateschild
    Options
    I am hoping to enjoy this forum. I am part of one other fansite forum and made a lot of great friends there. :smile:
  • chibimimi
    chibimimi Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey... are you supposed to be dressed up like a moogle? ^_^ Cute!

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
  • fateschild
    Options
    Yes, I am dressed up as a moogle. That picture was taken at Sakuracon this spring.