too much too quick?

Options
so over the week end i'd put on 2 lb D: at i was still the same 2lb heavier yesterday, so i really watched what i ate yesterday and i burned 200 cals at the gym. when i woke up this morning i seemed to have lost that 2lb is that too much to lose in one day?

Replies

• lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    its probably sodium related i dont think you have to worry
  • seatern
    seatern Posts: 15
    Options
    That happens to me all the time. The problem is that variations in fluids/time of day/what you just ate can easily make a difference of a pound or two. You probably didn't lose 2lbs of fat in 24hours but rather your fluid balance evened out from the past 4 days or so. Try picking one day a week to weigh yourself so that you get an idea of the general trend rather than day to day.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh yourself too much, it can become an obsession, and demoralising as it does fluctuate. Choose the same time, maybe just after you get up, once a week max. I weigh-in Monday mornings at the gym

good luck!

David
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2 lbs today, it's not fat it is ridding myself of the recent excesses. Massive ups n downs happen when we go OTT then pull back..... Good luck!