darn weekends!!!!!

Options
Uhhhh, I've been doing so bad on the weekends lately! I do so well, usually eating just my calorie allotment or not eating all of them during the week. But on the weekends I can't ever seem to keep from going way over. Part of it has to do with my schedule....I sleep later (10 am typically but occasionally as late as 11 or 12) so I typically skip breakfast (I know BAD) and go straight to lunch. We also eat out more on the weekend and like tonight, we didn't really have dinner so we stopped at Big Boy at 11:30 Pm after being out all night.

I'm so annoyed with myself because I probably unravel all the good I do during the week on the weekends. But yet, if I don't have a day (or two) that I can be free from logging food and not worrying over how many calories are in each thing I think I will go insane. Maybe I can go on a really long bike ride tomorrow.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Uhhhh, I've been doing so bad on the weekends lately! I do so well, usually eating just my calorie allotment or not eating all of them during the week. But on the weekends I can't ever seem to keep from going way over. Part of it has to do with my schedule....I sleep later (10 am typically but occasionally as late as 11 or 12) so I typically skip breakfast (I know BAD) and go straight to lunch. We also eat out more on the weekend and like tonight, we didn't really have dinner so we stopped at Big Boy at 11:30 Pm after being out all night.

I'm so annoyed with myself because I probably unravel all the good I do during the week on the weekends. But yet, if I don't have a day (or two) that I can be free from logging food and not worrying over how many calories are in each thing I think I will go insane. Maybe I can go on a really long bike ride tomorrow.
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't get annoyed with yourself, thats bad hehe
    Have you tried to plan your weeends? If you are prepared then it may be easier to stay away from certain food for the moment?
    xx :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    It will get better

I am coming down from a 3 week vacation and I have gained 4lbs that i will lose starting today.

I really did bad at logging in my food but I am will be on track today.

Weekends are tough but I know you can do it. Just keep trying.

I no if I did not have this site I would have gained all my weight and then some.

So just keep trying

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It isn't easy...If it was...we wouldn't be here!

Keep up the great work girlie. You can do it!