breakfast anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• FreyaDH
    FreyaDH Posts: 31
    Options
    I do not normally look at protein content for breakfast, maybe I will focus on that instead. And eggs seem to be a popular choice for breakfast too. And I like the sound of granola, yoghurt and fruit, I will have to give this a try! Yum!
    I really like Alpen Light cereal bars but I only tend to buy them when they are on offer as they are a bit pricey but I found some tesco own-brand bars the other day which are only 85 cals and chocolate covered (yes!) so will have to take these as a snack and see if it helps.
    With the yoghurt, does everyone always use greek yoghurt? I tried the weightwatchers yoghurts recently and they have some amazing dessert-flavoured ones which are only 50 something cals, although I haven't checked the content of anything else yet for them. They are really tasty though.
    Thanks again everyone, i'll see how it goes this week.
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You should try porridge as its very slow release carbohydrate and also good source of protein. Sweeten it with some honey. I find that the old fashioned sort is the best as the grains are thicker. Will make you feel much fuller for longer.
    Hope this helps......
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    How about eating an apple or orange at 10:00 AM?