P to BS week 2 weigh-in

Options
Hello ladies.. I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I, on the other hand, have not! lol.. However, I did somehow manage to lose one measely pound through all the stress and overeating!

weigh-in last week -215
today- 214
lost- 1lb

I will try to make a spread sheet of our weight loss today so everyone can see how we are doing. I am of course PMSing today I will try to avoid all PMS foods that I crave during this time! I might as well just crawl in a cave for the next 5 days! LOL... I hope you all have a stupendous week and those pounds keep coming off! No tips today ladies (partly bc I never know what the hell I am talking about anyway, and partly bc well... I never know what I am talking about anyway, that should be enough!) If anyone has any tips of recipes feel free to share!

~ Marci~

Replies

• joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Well I'm up .6lbs this week but not suprised. Last weekend was an eating fest so I'm just suprised I didn't gain more! :laugh: But I am determined to do better this weekend!

SW: 178
    Last week: 176.2
    CW: 176.8

Hope everyone had a great week!
    Joy
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Hello everyone. Well I'm up .6lbs this week but not suprised. Last weekend was an eating fest so I'm just suprised I didn't gain more! :laugh: But I am determined to do better this weekend!

SW: 178
    Last week: 176.2
    CW: 176.8

Hope everyone had a great week!
    Joy

yeaaa Joy has a face!!!! lol.. nice pic! Hey don't sweat the .6 that could be water weight anything! Join me in determining to do better next week as well.. I am tired of this! I lost 80lbs last summer, no sweat (well actually a lot of sweat :laugh: ) I know we can do this!!!!!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I had to be at work early this am, and didn't have a chance to weigh in...I will tomorrow am...! Good luck today, ladies!
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wasn't a good week for me either. Ate all weekend with the grandparents (not a good choice-girl scout cookies were involved). Oh well, already back to working out and counting everything. Better next week. Congrats to those of you who have lost!

Last week: 196.6
    Today: 199 :ohwell:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Not a great week weigh in wise. I started a new workout 2 days ago and went up 2 lbs overnight yuck!
    Last week : 219.4 (was down to 218)
    Cw: 219.8
  • bitabee
    Options
    Wasn't a good week for me either. Ate all weekend with the grandparents (not a good choice-girl scout cookies were involved). Oh well, already back to working out and counting everything. Better next week. Congrats to those of you who have lost!

Last week: 196.6
    Today: 199 :ohwell:

I think alot of us had tough weekends...keep up the good work!!
  • bitabee
    Options
    Not a great week weigh in wise. I started a new workout 2 days ago and went up 2 lbs overnight yuck!

you probably lost inches though! ; )
  • chelsea32291
    Options

you probably lost inches though! ; )

Hope so! I never measured inches to begin with so I'm not sure
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    I see all of us had a tough week.... just remember not to give up! (I wanted to). Keep our heads held high and push on through to next week. These are some mini goals for me this week: DRINK MORE WATER (I, for some reason, only drink water when I am excerising, and other times I am forcing it down) WORKOUT WITH MORE INTENSITY, and my most important BELIEVE IN MYSELF! We can do this ladies.. don't worry about what the damn scale says, worry about how YOU feel!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Ok I am creating a spreadsheet so we can keep track of how much we are losing so we can see who loses the most, etc. I think it will be fun.. just not sure how to get it to everyone since there is not an attachment button on here.. but copy and paste might work.. we will see.. waiting on our other weigh-ins and will post! Keep it up!!!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I will post tonight when I get home. Everyone says to weigh in the morning before eating, but for some reason I am always lighter in the afternoon before dinner. :)
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i'll weigh in tomorrow, i'll be heading back to jersey from tx today. i didn't get any workouts in since saturday, but i've been pretty active while i was here and made good food choices when i had options.

good job pushing through the tough week ladies, i like to think the obstacles and tough weeks make the victory even more sweeter!
  • skinnyshirt
    skinnyshirt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same as last week, I guess thats better then gaining!

SW 202.5
    CW 204.5
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Amazingly enough I stayed the same... I upped my workouts last week pretty significantly so maybe that helped offset the Wine Fest I went to on Saturday :tongue: So many good local wineries and I had a bit too much to drink, but I won again this year, a door prize and another draw :bigsmile: oh and it is TOM so it really is a miracle that I weighed in the same this morning :laugh: :laugh:

SW 220
    CW 220

Keep up the hard work everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Amazingly enough I stayed the same... I upped my workouts last week pretty significantly so maybe that helped offset the Wine Fest I went to on Saturday :tongue: So many good local wineries and I had a bit too much to drink, but I won again this year, a door prize and another draw :bigsmile: oh and it is TOM so it really is a miracle that I weighed in the same this morning :laugh: :laugh:

SW 220
    CW 220

Me too!!!!! TOM sucks! lol.. I also had a bit too much to drink as well. It was my gf's birthday so we had a girls night! I was shocked when I saw a 1lb lost. Might be the TOM screwing with me though.. I probably gained 5, it was just being nice for now! lol
  • Harshberger24
    Options

SW 220
    CW 220

Me too!!!!! TOM sucks! lol.. I also had a bit too much to drink as well. It was my gf's birthday so we had a girls night! I was shocked when I saw a 1lb lost. Might be the TOM screwing with me though.. I probably gained 5, it was just being nice for now! lol
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So due to my bad weekend (and I think my new workouts - water retention) I gained 1.6lbs. But that just makes me want to work harder this week. I will be back in the 150s next week.

LW: 159
    CW: 160.6
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    well my trip lead to a gain boooooo

SW 211
    CW 213

Here's to hard workouts and healthy eating for next weeks weigh in!
  • bitabee
    Options
    Shocked! Lost 0.2 pounds! I thought for sure I had gained. Here's to 170 next week!!

last weeks weight (LWW): 172.2
    CW: 172.0
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    After a Friday-Wednesday hiatus from the gym, I went yesterday and actually lost 1.2lbs. I've lost a total of 17lbs since starting MFP.

CW: 140