Quad Stretch

Options
OK this may seem like a tiny goal within a massive one! but when I started my classes a month ago I was sooo shocked to see I couldnt do this stretch!! I used to be a dancer and it was the easiest thing to do in the world! It made me cry that I now couldnt even reach my foot!!

Well last week I managed to do the stretch again and I was sooo happy - Just wanted to share that with you - all these little goals are amazing and keep you motivated for ur next one! :) xxx

Replies

• jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I love it!!! great job !!!! its always wonderful when we thank yourselves and your bodies (and others too ) for the small things. so good for you!!
    what will be next?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Awww thank you so much!!

Well Im now working on the Abductor Muscle Stretching Exercise and making sure my foot is flat on the groud! (I have v.short legs hehe) xxx
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Yay you!
    I know how those things can make you feel good. I went from being able to hold a plank for less than 15 seconds around the first of January to being able to hold it for more than a minute yesterday. That was a big deal for me! Next goal: 90 seconds!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY!! You're right - achieving mini goals really does keep us going!! Great job!!
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good job!! :):)

you're awesome!! :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's a great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!