Orgain Protein Drinks

Options
SeasideOasis
SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
Are you a busy person on a go? Sometimes worry about not getting all your nutrients because you dont have time for a meal (sorry that I sound like a commercial), then try this product!!

http://drinkorgain.com/?gclid=CMz_x9aR06cCFYEUKgodjln7_Q

Orgain Protein Drinks are absolutely amazing! They dont have that 'protein' taste to them and they are pretty filling, even for 11 oz. It is considered one of the healthiest drinks you can put in your body, jam packed with vitamins and nutrition. My friend who works for a chain called, Vitamin Shop, and knows what hes talking about in reference to meal replacement and protein drinks, actually gave me a high hive last night after finding out I was already drinking this product. The added bonus is that it is organic.

During the week, I have classes right after work, then go to the gym, so this helps me get in a 'good' dinner (about as good as I can get without eating physical food). This has helped me combat vending machines at the school, as well as the late night munchies.

PS: Buying it on Amazon is much cheaper than the website too.

Replies

• melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I will have to check this out!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You absolutely should :)

Best investment I've made in myself in a very long time!
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just made the decision to go organic and found these drinks at my local organic market. I just had my first one for lunch and LOVED it! I had the chocolate fudge one and it tasted just like chocolate milk! Not to mention, I normally have a pop right after lunch because I'm dragging so much and with my organic healthy food that I ate for breakfast and this thing for lunch, I have tons of energy! I'm so glad I bought this little thing. I think I'm going to check out Amazon like you said though. It's not expensive ($3.69) but it would be nice to find it cheaper if I'm going to be drinking it every day!