Applebee's Joygasm

Options
jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
Ok,

So even though the date was a bust, (see Date Help thread lol)

I got the most amazing food! The Santa Fe Chicken salad at Applebees........... SO SO SO GOOD!

Coming straight as it is it has 672 calories, (which sadly is not a lot for a restaurant)

but there are a lot of things you can do to bring it down, if that is out of your "budget" hehe like 86 the sour cream and guacamole. However, SO DELICIOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

xoxo jill

Replies

• jill927
    Options
    Ok,

So even though the date was a bust, (see Date Help thread lol)

I got the most amazing food! The Santa Fe Chicken salad at Applebees........... SO SO SO GOOD!

Coming straight as it is it has 672 calories, (which sadly is not a lot for a restaurant)

but there are a lot of things you can do to bring it down, if that is out of your "budget" hehe like 86 the sour cream and guacamole. However, SO DELICIOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

xoxo jill
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :bigsmile: AppleBees is our favorite restaurant and so any time we decide to go out, that' usually where we go. I lots of times order off the weight watchers menu, but not always and it's good to have other ideas! Sounds really good! :drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    LOVE this place.
    I am an Oriental Salad nut!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOVE this place.
    I am an Oriental Salad nut!
    I second this salad.. ITS MY FAV THERE :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So he gave you a good meal...That's better than a corn dog at a Star Wars convention.

star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

You can tell a lot about a man by the size of his Star Wars collection...size does matter.

star-wars-smiley-6473.gif
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    So he gave you a good meal...That's better than a corn dog at a Star Wars convention.

star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

You can tell a lot about a man by the size of his Star Wars collection...size does matter.

star-wars-smiley-6473.gif

HAHA! You kill me!
  • jill927
    Options
    oh gosh princess i love you! hehehehe
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Their new Garlic Herb chicken is actually really good. And it only has 370 calories. I ate half there and brought the other half home for the next day.