Weird question

Options
A friend of mine is in the progress of losing weight .. she had already lost 25 lbs . She has come to me complaining that the sex is good but doesn't last as long any more .. Could this be the result of her weight loss. I don't know what to tell her... HelpME!!!

Replies

• thor9424
    thor9424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If her man is more turned on by her, it won't take as long! That is pretty self-explanatory!! She needs to do more feel good stuff before the sex starts if she wants it to last longer. She looks better and her man wants her now!!
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    That makes sense .... Thanks !! I will tell her time to go to her fav store..lol!!!:love:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    If her man is more turned on by her, it won't take as long!
    Yep. I would think this is something to be discussed with her spouse, i.e. she needs more foreplay before the deed so she can get hers, etc!
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sex talk this early ladies?? LOL

Yea if shes 25lbs smaller and feels good about herself and her man is all the more turned on, then its time to spice the sex up some.. tell your friend shes not the only woman who goes through this, I wish her and you the best of luck in ya'lls weight loss journey.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Is it because of her, or him? My ex had to stop when she reached orgasm. She took a long time to get there, but they were so strong she couldn't keep going. My current girlfriend can have 5 or 6 before we are done, she could keep going, but then I need my recovery time. I've noticed the more often I get it the longer I last.
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    thanks ... now I feel better about talking to her ...lol!!! And yes she called me 3 am this morning and I was speechless so i bought here to talk you you guys and girls about it we are all friends ...lol!!