Excited and looking forward to this new experience!

Options
I am unfortunately new to finding support online but am up for the new experience. I am hopeful that this will be a supportive way to stay on track for new and long term lifestyle changes as I get healthier. I am struggling these first few days with the reducing of carbs that I have come to love.

Replies

• faithloveandhope
    Options
    I am unfortunately new to finding support online but am up for the new experience. I am hopeful that this will be a supportive way to stay on track for new and long term lifestyle changes as I get healthier. I am struggling these first few days with the reducing of carbs that I have come to love.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome we are glad to have you join us. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friend!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: you will find some good carb recipes on here, one that helps me is that I buy whole wheat speghetti instead of the regular. There is a bread by Sara Lee whole wheat bread of only 45 calories a slice. This site will help you in so many ways with all the support from some very wonderful people on here. It's a life changing journey and we are glad to have you join us.:happy: