Made it up the Snake

Options
thedeegan4
thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
We have a street in our town called Snake Alley (pictured below, view from the top). After zumba class on the nights that it's nice out, a group of us always jog there (about a quarter mile) and run up it and then jog back to the studio. Last night was the first time I have done it since last fall and I was so excited that I made it all the way to the top without stopping!!!

snake.jpg

Replies

• Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Good for you be proud.

Picture did not work.
  • thedeegan4
    Options
    Working on that.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looks a lot like Lombard(sp) Street in San Fran. Nice going.
  • thedeegan4
    Options
    There we go
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    We have a street in our town called Snake Alley (pictured below, view from the top). After zumba class on the nights that it's nice out, a group of us always jog there (about a quarter mile) and run up it and then jog back to the studio. Last night was the first time I have done it since last fall and I was so excited that I made it all the way to the top without stopping!!!

snake.jpg

the IMG should be changed to small img
  • astronima
    astronima Posts: 35
    Options

snake.jpg

The IMG has to be lower case. Awesome job on jogging! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Awesome - looks like a beautiful town too. I'm pretty sure I could not run up something like that without stopping!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, how funny. I lived in your town when I was super-little, for just a few years as my father worked for GE and I do not remember much about it, but always remembered Snake Alley. My parents still have a painting of it up in their house. Such memories....

Great job getting up the Snake!!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    That is friggin amazing!
  • thedeegan4
    Options
    oh my gosh, how funny. I lived in your town when I was super-little, for just a few years as my father worked for GE and I do not remember much about it, but always remembered Snake Alley. My parents still have a painting of it up in their house. Such memories....

Great job getting up the Snake!!

Crazy! What a small world!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!