RACE to "Onederland"!!!

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 207.5 ! I have more weigh ins next week and will update on tuesday if i have a change !
  • zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    Weighed in at 204 this morning, only 5 more lbs!!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Woohoo! Well despite my accident and everything and lack of being able to exercise I concentrated fully on my food intake this past week & it paid off. I lost 2lbs this week, which officially puts me at my FIRST weightloss goal : 26lbs lost!!! I am now 210 :-) Only 11 lbs from Onederland!!! This week is my TOM so thats always a VERY slow week- I am hoping that I dont gain anything, but I KNOW water weight is VERY likely, UGH.

EVERYONE IS DOING SO GREAT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!!!
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    Alrighty, I've lost 4 lbs since this race started... puts me at 211 now. 12 lbs to go...!
  • zoe021601
    Options
    Woohoo! Well despite my accident and everything and lack of being able to exercise I concentrated fully on my food intake this past week & it paid off. I lost 2lbs this week, which officially puts me at my FIRST weightloss goal : 26lbs lost!!! I am now 210 :-) Only 11 lbs from Onederland!!! This week is my TOM so thats always a VERY slow week- I am hoping that I dont gain anything, but I KNOW water weight is VERY likely, UGH.

Congrats on making it to your first goal!!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I weighed in at 206.5 yeserday so i am getting closer !
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Gad to hear your accident didn't slow you down too much. And CONGRATS on reaching your first goal!!

I weighed in today at 215. 16 pounds left to "One"derland!!!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Great Job girls!! Everyone keep up the good work!!! And thank you to everyone for their kind words after my accident... It has been VERY challenging, but I am hanging in there :-)
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm down a pound! :-)
    214lbs. (3/31)
  • deeharley
    Options
    I'm down a pound! :-)
    214lbs. (3/31)

Way to go, ajax!!!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Weigh in results for this week... 2.8 lbs down, I WAS 210 last week, I am 207.2 this week :-) Only a little over 8lbs from Onederland now! :-)
  • zoe021601
    Options
    I weighed in today at 201!!!! Only 2 lbs to go til ONEDERLAND!!! I haven't weighed under 200 since 8th or 9th grade!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I weighed in at 205.5 this morning ! You are almost there Zoe021601!
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Love to join you, i'm currently 212.....are you working to a time scale or is it first past the post? :smile:
  • gnalani
    gnalani Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm officially out of this race, unfortunately :(

I lost two people very close to me in a matter of days and counting calories was simply not a priority. I'm starting back up today, but I'm afraid I'm too far away from Onederland to stay in this race.

Good luck to all of you! I'll join you all in Onederland soon :)
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm officially out of this race, unfortunately :(

I lost two people very close to me in a matter of days and counting calories was simply not a priority. I'm starting back up today, but I'm afraid I'm too far away from Onederland to stay in this race.

Good luck to all of you! I'll join you all in Onederland soon :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today at 211.4. Not quite to my March 31st goal, but still trending downwards.
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 204.5 this morning ! So excited that only 5 pounds and i will be out of the 200s forever !
  • zoe021601
    Options
    I weighed in at 201 on Monday :( My fiancée was home for 2 1/2 weeks on vacation and I totally blew my diet. Now I'm trying to get back on track. I did this last time I got close to being under 200. I got to exactly 200, but then I gave up. I don't know why, I was SO close! I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'm not going to talk myself out of being healthy.
  • deeharley
    Options
    Oh my - I lost you guys for a while. That's what I get for commenting on too many threads, you disappeared from my top 25 topics.

It seems like we've all slowed down? gnalani - sorry for your loss. zoe - you can do it. Hang in there this time.

My own weight today was 212 - down two pounds from the last time I reported. So 13 more pounds to Onederland. YAY!!

EDIT: Oh, look at that - I just went back, and I'm actually down THREE pounds since I reported here last. :)